City: Doncaster East
Site: Milgate Primary School, Doncaster East, Victoria 3109
Age Range: from 2 years old
Completed: December 2019
Milgate Primary School received funding from the Inclusive Schools Fund to “build an accessible playground with play equipment designed for children with special needs, including students that use wheelchairs.” Proludic was pleased to provide its expert advice in the design of inclusive playspaces and play equipment that encourages development of motor skills, cognitive recognition, sensory stimulation and socialisation.
We were extremely pleased to receive lots of positive feedback from Milgate Primary School – David Mander, Assistant Principal, made the following comments: “Milgate Primary School would highly recommend Proludic. The team were professional and worked within our budget to provide expert advice when planning the playground. The quality of the finished product is exceptional. We are so pleased with the service provided by Proludic and would welcome the opportunity to work with them again.” View full testimonial here
The play equipment includes:
- J3305 Vivarea Multiplay unit – includes varied levels, spaces, shapes and heights with semi-circular terraces, walkways, climbing activities and playhouses.
- J1110 Inclusive Double Slide
- J4903 Origin’ Balancing Beam
- J4904 Origin’ Log Steppers
- R34-FITICTAC3 Tic Tac Toe Play Panel