Play and sports areas: leisure assets for holidays
Campsites, holiday parks and hotels are synonymous with relaxation and recreation, and have everything to gain by offering their clients a high-quality, safe and family-friendly leisure offer. Play and sports areas are an essential solution, provided that they are attractive in terms of their aesthetics and the diversity of activities on offer.
With a wide range of play and sports equipment, available in a variety of designs and adapted to the needs of the tourism industry, Proludic’s unique and innovative outdoor playground solutions generate interest and surprise. Above all, they make guests want to stay… and come back! Parents also enjoy watching their children have fun in a safe, tailor-made environment. A major asset in attracting and retaining the loyalty of an increasingly demanding clientele for leisure activities.
Creating a play and sports area: what are the challenges?
As tourist accommodation options are becoming more numerous and diversified, the demand for quality in the associated recreational offer is also growing. Against this backdrop of constant efforts to increase their appeal, many campsites and holiday parks have chosen to offer their guests more comfort and a wider range of activities.
- Play areas are an important promotional and communication tool to cater to people on holiday who seek a quality recreational offer and a means of creating social contact. It is a complementary or alternative centre in the recreational circuit, on-site, for children in search of fun, physical exercise and shared experiences with their holiday mates. It is also a space where parents and their children can bond, and a place for interaction between families.
- Sports areas enjoy the same advantages in terms of attractiveness. They appeal to teenagers and adults motivated by the desire to combine holidays and well-being by getting some exercise. These areas take the form of a multi-sports or fitness equipment similar to gym equipment. Positioned close to the play area, this space becomes the ideal place for recreational activity as a family.
- Designed for a very wide range of budgets, play and/or sports areas represent an affordable and effective means of increasing the appeal and potential of a campsite, hotel or holiday park. As it does not require specially dedicated staff to monitor it, the play area quickly pays for itself.
- II your establishment serves a corporate clientele, outdoor sports facilities provide an opportunity to relax between meetings. This is still a rare service, something that this segment is sensitive to and likely to come back to if they have positive memories of their experience in the establishment.
Our response with 3 key solutions
Proludic assists the managers of tourist accommodations, including holiday centres, hotels and campsites, to improve their attractiveness.
After a detailed analysis of the specifications, Proludic develops an appropriate response in terms of products, layout, environment and budget.
- The choice of equipment is crucial in terms of the age groups that will be most numerous, as is the diversity of the activities on offer.
- Creating a theme for the play area can also increase children’s interest in playing there. This is done by means of playful structures with imaginative power and ground surfaces that reflect the chosen theme.
- The equipment can also be customised to match the establishment’s brand identity or design, the local heritage, etc., as well as being a tool for hosting unique events for guests.
The Proludic offer caters to all generations, from 6 months to 77 years old, with more than 1,200 play and sports products, many different themes and an exclusive personalisation technique, Grafic Games.
Create an event, dream big…
The Proludic experience is also the ability to assist you with exceptional projects that will allow you to differentiate yourself, reinvent yourself and attract a demanding clientele. Your play area will surprise and leave a lasting impression with tall towers measuring more than 8 metres, giant slides with lots of winding curves, or bespoke structures that will quickly become an iconic part of your establishment.
Client testimonial – Sunêlia campsite – Le-Bois-Plage-en-Ré
This play area is in keeping with Sunêlia’s search for ways to entertain children of all ages. The co-existence of younger and older children in Fort Sunny’s design is interesting. It creates positive interactions, as the older children help the younger ones.Aurélien Ravet, director of Sunêlia Interlude.
The key to the success of your play or sports area is safety, which you can be sure of.
All of the equipment offered by Proludic is certified and complies with the European standard in force (EN 11176).
The construction of the site, its monitoring and maintenance once the play area has been installed are also key safety factors that we have mastered and that we can help you with.